Friday, February 8, 2008

ca$h d4y. (k1ddi|\| )

So it's like first day of visitation?! :D

Ang pao ang pao duo duo lai ^^



Cam-Whored the entire day:












(At home)

================================


(In the lift) Yippie, whole family wearing stripes.


================================






(In the car)



================================







(At ahmaa's house)



================================



(At Burgerking, almost-dead)



================================

& im crap at blackjack >=( . Gambled away all me moneh =X
So im not supposed to let ppl knowwww. but what the heck =x .
Went to my father's friend's place.
Today I went steady with her ;D . wheeee. 802040 = 04 20 08 ;p gong xi fa cai!
They had karaoke session.
shes a cool girl =) . got over me committment fears alr ! lookin forward to a gr8 rs wit her ;D
My ears hurt.
Ilu baby ;)
Applaude for good attempt though.

Tmr's a free day! Me family's gonna go cycle in t3h morning. then go out in the afternoon to play

pool. I've asked Han along to join =D. After that him and I will head over to Zer's for dinner!

Gongxifacai!