Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ch1na n3w ye4r.

Yea!
It's CNY Eve and I just came back from a reunion dinner with me relatives.
Good meal but I'm gonna get FAT . G_g .


Yu Seng - Not Yi Sang =/



Food ftw.

Was at Safra earlier on, from 12 to 4. Played pool all the way, was totally off-form today due to several...distractions. lol.

Pool, an interesting game which purpose is to 'pot' a varying array of balls-according to game type- into 6 evenly-spaced holes using a long stick and a separate white ball. oooooo feisty ._.

Wahaha, crapped alot with sister today =D .

I HAVE NOT TOUCHED THE BOOKS IVE BORROWED. G _ G.

Am currently listening to Muse.
Good shet ;D
I feel like I'm going about this wrong. What else can I do,
it's probably just me but it aint gonna change the fact that it makes me feel fucked.
Over and done with,
here's to everyone having a great stretch of Hols,
Happy Chinese New Year! =)
&shestheone. <3